The conference language is English.
- Invited lecture – 25 min. (incl. 5 min. for discussion)
- Regular lecture – 15 min. (incl. 5 min. for discussion)
- Poster size – max. 70 × 115 cm, vertical/portrait orientation
- The abstract (one page, English) has to be prepared according to this template.
- The authors are responsible for the text of their abstracts and their appropriate graphical design. The abstract which does not meet the given template will not be accepted and its author will be notified.
- All abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- The abstracts have to be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants of INCOME2017 have a possibility to submit their manuscript in a forthcoming Focus Issue of the Journal of Materials Science (Springer), devoted to mechanochemical synthesis and reactions in materials science. The goal of this focus issue is to provide the materials science community, with acomprehensive overview on mechanochemical effects in materials synthesis, structure and properties. Submission is opened to manuscripts in every aspect of mechanochemistry, and mechanical activation, including fundamentals and methods, applications, emerging opportunities, and challenges.
- Please, follow the guidelines provided in the Instructions for Authors when preparing your manuscript; to upload your files, please log in to the Editorial Manager system of the journal, and when prompted with the menu "Article Type", select the option "Special: Mechanochemical Synthesis 2017". The deadline is February 1, 2018. Please note that the journal will only publish original full-length articles; submissions that look like conference proceedings, will be rejected without being sent out for review. Review papers on the subject, are also welcome.
Invited and oral will be held in Building B (conference hall, ground floor). Computers running the presentation will be using Microsoft based Powerpoint software. Please upload your presentation named Surname.pptx in the morning or at least two hours prior the lecture on the day of your presentation. A technician will be available to help you. Speakers are asked to keep strictly with time schedule. To overrun into the next speaker's allocated time is not allowed.
The poster sessions will be held in Building B (1st floor). The delegates should pin up their posters in time. Each poster has a number (see conference program) and the delegates are asked to place them on the appropriate poster board. Everything necessary to mount the posters will be provided. The posters presenters are asked to stand by their boards during the poster session for discussion. The authors are advised to retrieve their posters immediately after the session. The abandoned posters will be discarded.
Free of charge in Buildings A & B.
During registration, delegates will obtain lunch/dinner tickets. You are kindly asked to bring them with you to the restaurant. The participants will be split into 2 lunch sections, 12:00 - 13:00 and 13:00 - 14:00. Lunch will be provided in Building C and the dinner will take place in Building D. Lunch, as well as dinner, is not included for any accompanying person(s).
All participants will receive a name badge after registration. This badge will also serve as a public transportation ticket @ Košice throughout the conference.
- Registration activation
- Deadline for early registration
- Deadline for abstract submission
- Deadline for manuscript submission